Friday, August 29, 2008

Cards for silent auction

I made some cards for a silent auction that will be held in late Septmeber. Here are a couple of them. I kept them fairly simple-per requested by the person who asked me to make them. I like how they came out. PS sorry for the glare on the plastic. I had already put them in the cello bags to keep them nice and neat for the auction before I took the pictures.



Here is the bird I love. I love using him for so many different cards. It's a very versitile little bird.




I love this set. It's not in the catalog this time but it is still available to purchase. Sad it isn't in the catalog, it's so pretty. The hummingbird is embossed then cut out and watercolored. I copied this card idea from Pam-HI PAM! She did a card similar to this for a card swap one month. There's nothing wrong with copying.




Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: