Thursday, August 28, 2008

Logan stamping and more!

Logan made 5 cards the other day. I had an order of 36 cards plus 20 that I was donating to a silent auction plus card swaps for our demonstrator meeting, so I had a lot of stamping to get done by Thursday. Sooooo Logan got to stamp too. He chose to use his helicopter stamp for these cards. He stamps and glues his card all by himself the only thing that I do is cut the paper for him and put the glue on the paper. He had a good time and I did get all my orders done. It took a few naptimes too though. Probaby would have gotten more stamping done if I wasn't sitting there with the camera waiting for a kodak moment. We'll be starting on Christmas cards next month-maybe he'll get to help with those too.....








Logan with his finished card, isn't it cute!!!! He did a good job. Probaby should have gotten a close up of the card but oh well...next time------and there will be a next time, probaby with the wheels, he keeps asking to use the "rowers" too cute!


Ok, on to the stamped project for today.....ta da! I made this super cute and super EASY bag to carry my swaps to and from our demonstrator meetings. The box is tooo easy to make. Use a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock. On the 8-1/2" side, score at 2" and 6-1/2". On the 11" side, score at 4-1/2" and 6-1/2". Cut the tabs out on the sides and glue and embellish, you're done. Way to cute. I of course used the new bella rose paper. I know you guys probably want to see new paper! I'm expecting my order of brand new stamps and supplies next week. Sooooo, we'll have so much fun stamping!!!






With my swaps in them...Here's the swap I did by the way....



Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments: