Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally New Stuff!!!

This is a fun project that I like to make and this one is made with a new spanish stamp set called Flores Suaves. Isn't it pretty!?! This is both a card and a candle holder. There is a little tea light candle in side. It's really easy to make too, it's 2 pieces of 4 x 11 cardstock scored at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4. I punched windows out fo the center section with my square punch and used vellem cardstock for the flowers. I used kiwi kiss, baja breeze and pacific point to color my flower. I used the new kiwi kiss and the new kiwi kiss satin ribbon, it's so nice!

I have lots more examples to show you this week so keep checking back!






Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

LeeAnn Greff said...

Beautiful! Love this project & the colors & stamps you used.

LeeAnn