Friday, September 5, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for ICE CREAM

Happy Saturday!

Here are a few fun ice cream themed cards! The greetings on both cards are from rub-ons.

The first is super easy. I cut a rectangle out of creamy caramel cardstock for the cone, stamped the canvas stamp on it and used the scallop circle punch for the ice cream. How cute!







If you thought that one was easy wait until you see this one! I took a piece of chocolate chip cardstock and folded it in half. Used my scallop circle punch and stamped the corner, so it looks like a bite has been taken out. I embossed the corner in white to make it look like ice cream-YUM. Stick a popsicle stick on the back. This card reminds me of my Disney World days. (For those that don't know I used to work at Disney World), they have the best ice cream bars. Of course they were shaped like Mickey's head but they were so good. I love them. The closest I can come to them now is Dove bars (the ice cream not the soap, boy would that be a disaster-YIKES). But even Dove bars aren't the same......
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: