Friday, September 5, 2008

Love My New Stuff

I just love all my new stuff. I've had so much fun playing with it. I even got a chance to stamp yesterday and made a card that took me about 25 minutes. Crazy, don't worry you'll see it next week! Yesterday was soooo much fun at the tea room and the girls I went with surprised me with a gift card for my birthday! So I get to go back now too. And I got a free sample of tea to take home for a birthday gift too.
Anyway here's the projects for today. This card is made from little scallop envelopes that I won at our last demonstrator meeting. They are made with the new Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. I also used the new Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set--Say it With Scallops. Such a cute and simple card. I love that new scallop square punch!




The next card is also made with the same stamp set and our new Rainbow Sherbert Designer Paper. I don't like this card as much as I do the others but Dan liked this one so I said I would post it. I think it needs some more accessories so I might try to add more later. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow.

No comments: