Thursday, September 4, 2008

new stamps, New Stamps, NEW STAMPS!

Here are 3 more fun things that I have been stamping.

I really love how this card turned out. I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set. Not like I envisioned it but I LOVE it! I love the shadow look. To get the shadow look I stamped the image in Not Quite Navy, then moved it over slightly and stamped it again. It's so pretty! The designer paper on the bottom is from Blueberry Maine.
The next one is a 3 x 3 note card. I used the Flores Suaves stamp set from the spainsh cataolg. I did a similar thing for the shadow effect on the flower on this card. I stamped the image in grey on grey cardstock and watercolored it. Then stamped over it in black slightly off to get that shadow effect. LOVE IT. I love that butterfly, stamped in stazon and then waterecolored it with Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss.
The next card is one that I copied off the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator site. It's done with punches! The vases are just the large oval punch with the tops cut off and a tiny bit of the bottoms cut off, so they're flat, and the flowers are from the boho blossom punch. So cute!

That's it for today, I have more for tomorrow so have a great day and check back then. I won't get much stamping done today since I'm going to the St. James Tea Room! It's a wonderful place, they serve a full British Tea, they have the BEST scones. If you're ever in the area I suggest a visit.

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are awesome cards! Thanks for sharing!