Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trees all through the year

So today I'm expecting FedEx and UPS to knock on my door. UPS to deliver some SU stuff, of course, and FedEx to deliver some stuff Dan ordered from Clemson University. So Dan and I were joking last night about them coming at the same time and would there be competition. UPS would clearly win just on the size of his box (unless Clemson is very generous on packing a sweater) and the fact that he's here on a weekly basis clearly proves our loyalty to UPS or is it to SU? Anyway we kept joking about it. We thought it was funny. I'm sure the two companies get along very well. On to todays project.

A friend asked me to make some super simple notecards for her so this is what I came up with. I used the Lovely as a Tree stamp set and did trees for every season. The trees are all watercolored the the watercolor crayons. The winter trees have crystal effects snow and is really pretty and shinny in person. I also stamped the canvas background stamp behind them all on the base of the card, though it's hard to tell in the pictures.

Fall: always artichoke, summer sun and really rust cardstock and crayons.

Winter: brocade blue, ballet blue and brilliant blue cardstock.


Spring: green galore, gable green and regal rose cardstock and crayons.


Summer: glorious green, garden green summer sun cardstock and crayons.

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow.

No comments: