Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a Chocolate Turkey!!!

He is so cute. I laugh every time I see him. He just couldn't be cuter and he's just in time for Thanksgiving! I used the punches and some dimensionals to put him together. This specific candy, the Lindt Truffles have funky foil wrapping and the only thing that would stick to it were the dimensionals. And I couldn't stick the edges of the wrappers down so I used them to hold up his head and his tail (you can see that better in the other pictures). I just love him though. I'm going to try other candies too. We'll see if they're as cute as this guy though.


I stuck the back of his head to edges of the wrapper.





Supplies
Hawaii Papaya DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, White, Black Cardstock
Small oval, 5-petal flower punch, 1/4 circle, 1 inch circle, 3/4 inch square, boho blossom punches
Dimensionals, Black Marker
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: