Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Chocolate.....

So as promised I would have the rest of our swaps from our demo meeting last Thursday. This was a really fun swap and I got great stuff! I am so fortunate to be part of a group of such super talented stampers!!! I've labeled the creator of them, I hope I labeled them all correctly. Some didn't have names so I went off of my memory from Thursday's meeting.

Scallop envelop box by Kim M.(also known as Kim 2)--yes she used the big shot!!!

Candy slider by Kim S (or Kim 1)





Wrapped candy bar by my upline Amber



Spooky Spider, well not really-he's more cute than spooky from Jennifer




Nugget purse from Pam




Frankenstien by my newest recruit Angela-GREAT JOB Angela!!





Kit Kat wrapper by Joanna ??? (I think, she is Amber's new recruit and I think her name was Johanna-if I'm wrong I'm sooo sorry and please let me know so I can fix it) but super cute project!






York Peppermint gift bag by my downline Corrina







Triangle box by Barb. I haven't opened it so I don't know what's in it, but it sounds yummy.
Thanks for looking see you Monday!








No comments: