Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Shoes!

Don't you just love getting new shoes? My husband says I have way too many but he just doesn't understand. Example--I was on my way out the door yesterday and asked "do you know where my shoes are?" his response-"which one's you have a hundred" Well I have no where near 100 pairs of shoes. But I'm sure this is a similar conversation many of you have with your spouses. Anyway onto the card. It's new shoes! I think this set is so cute, this is the first card that I've had a chance to make from it and it came out so cute.
I used crystal effects on the shoe to give it a glass like texture. I used watercolor paper and my makers and aqua painter to color it. isn't it just so cute and makes you want to go shoe shopping right?!


The greeting on the card says "Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life"
Supplies
Humor in High Heels set
Staz on ink Ruby Red and Bashful Blue markers
Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Maine Blueberry and Watercolor Paper
Scallop Border Punch, Ruby Red Ribbon, Coluzzle cutter, aqua painter and crystal effects.
Thanks for looking, see you Monday.

No comments: