Friday, November 7, 2008

A rose is a rose.....

I just love this stamp set. It's pretty new, I've only had it for a couple weeks but haven't really had a chance to play with it. For this card I stamped the images on glossy cardstock then cute them out. I wanted that shiny look. I used my stamp a ma jig to line it up perfectly. Normally I'm not too concerned when they don't line up exactly, I think it adds to the eclectic look of the card. But for this set I do love the image when it's lined up perfectly! I used dimensionals to pop them up on the card. I did some faux stitching around the edge. Not sure the card needed it, but it's a nice touch.
I used a rub on from the Chit Chat rub-ons. Which goes on sale on Monday. All rub-ons will be 20% off with a $20 order-isn't that a great deal!!

Supplies
A Rose is a Rose stamp set
Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Glossy cardstock
Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Old Olive ink
Chit Chat Rub ons, Rose Red ribbon, Scallop edge punch,white gel pen, paper piercer and pad


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: