Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sew glad your here

Yep, I'm sewing my cards now...heehee. I have this little craft sewing machine that is perfect for sewing cards and small craft items. It's alot easier to store in my craft room than a huge sewing machine and it only has one setting so it's super easy to use. I got mine at Hobby Lobby, if you don't have a Hobby Lobby near you, I'm sure places like JoAnn's and Micheals would sell them too. This one was super affordable, under $20, I think. I've had it for a really long time so I can't remember the exact price.
This stamp set is called Puns from the Past and I knew right away when I saw this image that I had to sew on the card. I really like the way this card came out. It's very cute in person. I inked around the edges of the image to give it an aged antique look.



Supplies
Puns from the Past stamp set
DSP from Winter Retreat simply scrappin kit, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, White cardstock
Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke ink
Mini Craft Sewing Machine, dimensionals
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: