Monday, December 15, 2008

Ghirardelli Gifts-Day 3

So I had time to make a couple more Ghirardelli Gifts. Tomorrow's Tutorial Tuesday will be the last one. I have my posts lined up ready to go through December 29. I have company coming this week so instead of being MIA for a couple weeks I decided to work all weekend and get them lined up ready to go. So today was spent taking pictures of everything I've stamped or made, it's a dark cold day here so I had to use the flash instead of natural light. So over the next few weeks, you'll see a bunch of pictures with the flash, opposed to natural light-which I prefer. So on to today's chocolatety gift...
I've seen this done, it's been a really long time since I saw it but it's so cute and simple. You use a 3x8 piece of cardstock, score it at 3 7/8 and at 4 1/8. Use your word window punch to make the hole for your chocolate. You can either glue it together or use ribbon to hold the top together. Stick your candy in and you're all set.


Thanks for looking see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday and Day 4 (and the last day) of Ghirardelli Gifts.

No comments: