Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of the year...Thank You cards

So here is the last post of '08 for me. I'll be back tomorrow with the first post of the new year. Here are some Thank You cards I made. Don't recognize that stamp set from the catalog? That's because it's a new one that will be in the new catalog. Only 19 days until that's released!!!
The stamp set is called Sweet Stems. The DSP on the card is also new, it's the new Raspberry Tart DSP. I used the shadow block technique. I did a tutorial on it in September.


Supplies:
Sweet Stems and Short and Sweet stamp sets
Sahara Sand and Rose Red ink pads. Old Olive and Rose Red Markers
Rose Red, White, Old Olive cardstock. Raspberry Tart DSP
1 1/4 square punch, sponge, Old Olive or Rose Red ribbon, dimensionals.

Thanks for looking, see you in '09!

No comments: