Monday, January 12, 2009

Bun in the Oven

Hello, my post is late again today, I know. I'm sorry. Thank goodness I have a couple of cards in "reserve" for days where I can't seem to pull it together in time.
Todays card is another card I made for SU demo contest every month. The theme this month is baby related cards. So I came up with the idea of a "bun in an oven". The oven is 4 3/4 inches tall and 3 1/4 inches wide. I used vellum cardstock for the window so that you can see the "bun". I used my white gel pen on the top to write in the timer. It says "Oven: ON Timer: 9 months"
I used the "congratulations" stamp from the Hugs and Wishes set on the bottom of the oven and the inside of the card says "on your bun in the oven" It came out really nice almost exactly as I envisioned it.
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday--on time!

No comments: