Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Well it's that time of the month again, time to make birthday cards for my church. I make them every month for the entire congregation. Here is one of the cards I did this month. I really like this layout. It's cute, easy and eye catching. I used my colluzzle cutter for the ovals and the rest of my Maine Blueberry DSP, I'm so sad to see that go.

Remember time is running out to order from the Fall/Winter Catalog. The new catalog is released Monday! If there is anything you want fromt the Fall/Winter Catalog head over to my website and purchase it today!


Supplies
Party Hearty and Full of Life stamp sets
So Saffron, Certainly Celery, White cardstock and Maine Blueberry DSP
Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy ink pads
Celery Ribbon, dimensionals, colluzzle cutter

Just a quick reminder if you're a SU demonstrator in the Albuqueruqe area or close enough to visit, don't forget to sign up to attend the regional conference SU is holding on Feb 28. I'm registered and I hope you can come!

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: