Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well I'm back. I had done all my post through the end of the year and now I'm finally back with current projects. I think everything I posted the past couple of weeks is no longer in my possession. It's all been mailed or given away. I haven't even had time to stamp in the past couple of weeks. Yikes!
Ok so anyone make New Year's Resolutions? I had a good one last year and didn't follow through with it so I'm making the same one again this year. So here it is......I am going to mail (or hand deliver) at least 1 card every week to a friend or family member. It can be a thinking of you, thank you or even birthday card. Making the cards won't be the hard part, it's mailing them that gets me. That's what I'm gonna do....hopefully.
Well here is today's project. I was inspired by the card Kristina did on her blog on Monday. She used buttons to make the shape of a heart. I loved it. I never know what to do with buttons and I have sooooo many so this was perfect. I made an anniversary card for my parents. I used Pale Plum for the base of my card. I don't normally use that color but it went great with the buttons, don't you just love SU for coordinating everything for you. I use a small strip of Mellow Moss with the Scallop edge punch to add a little more depth to the card. Cute huh!!!??


Supplies:
Hugs and Wishes stamp set
Pale Plum, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss Cardstock
Soft Subtles buttons, tombow glue, scallop edge punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: