Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby Shower with Animal Crackers

Well if I haven't said it before, I'll say it now. I love Animal Crackers. No not the cookie, not real fond of those actually. But the stamp set is so cute. One of Dan's co-workers is having a baby-well he's not, his wife is. They're having a baby shower for him today. So I made this card to attach to the gift we got them.
The card came together really quick. I cut all the heads out and attached them with dimensionals. I used my blender pen and ink pads to color the images.


Here's a fun quick tip, whenever I have a gift receipt to attach to a gift I always make a little pocket inside to hold it. Then it doesn't get lost and the person you give it to knows exactly where it is. Nice!

Supplies
Stamp Sets-Animal Crackers and Congrats (SAB)
Cardstock-Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion
Ink-Staz-on, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Going Grey, Old Olive, Pink Passion
Accessories-dimensionals, eyelet border punch, Ribbon Originals Dress up, blender pen
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments: