Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scallop Cones

I saw this idea on this blog, loved it so much that when I put in my HUGE order, I ordered the scallop circle die for the bigshot just for this idea. Now that I have the die and have used it A-LOT I really love it and am glad I got it not just for this idea, but it's so darn cute!
The cones are just the scallop die, rolled into a cone and I used the small cello bags with some M&M's--YUM!
So I have 6 of these now, not sure what I'll do with them. As I was making them I had the intention of giving them to the nursery workers at church who watch Logan twice a week. But, AFTER I made them I realized that earlier that same day Logan had made them gifts already--with my help-so you would think I would remember that, nope! I was so caught up in the excitement of my scallop cones that I completely forgot! Oh we'll, I'll find 6 friends!
The paper, ribbon and stamp set are all SAB sets you can get for free! Yep-gotta love free stuff right??




Supplies
Stamp Set-Polka Dot Punches (SAB)
Ink-Certainly Celery
Paper-Delicate Dots DSP (SAB), white
Accessories-Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Full Heart Punch, sticky strip, dimensionals, small cello bags, M&M's, So Saffron ribbon from SAB ribbon bundle
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: