Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday-Bouncing Brayer Technique

Here is a fun technique to do. Depending on the colors you choose you could end up with a very groovy look. This is a great way to make a fun background.
To do the bouncing brayer technique you'll need a spectrum pad. I don't have a spectrum pad so I'm using a few baby wipes on a plastic or paper plate and some classic reinker. My own version of a spectrum pad and better because you can make any color combo you want.
For this card I'm using Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard and So Saffron.


Draw a few lines of each color on your baby wipes. Ink up your brayer in it.

Then you're going to bounce-DO NOT ROLL the brayer, in a circle around your cardstock.




Keep going....


...until you get the desired look you want. Reink your brayer as needed.



I stamped my image in versa mark, then embossed it in black.




Add to your card and your done. Very cool technique!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: