Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Logan card

Well, are you ready for Monday? Nope-me either. How about a day of sleep, everything closes and we all just sleep. Yeah that sounds nice.
My stamp a stack over the weekend went great. I think on Saturday I spent like 4 hours at home. I was so tired on Saturday night, I fell asleep on the couch before 9:30. Sunday was just as busy so I didn't get much stamping time in this weekend but fortunately Logan did. My mom bought Logan a bunch of spring/summer clothes including an Easter outfit so Logan made Grandma a thank you card. I helped with the ribbon and punching, but he stamped the rest. Cute huh! I'll be back tomorrow with a tutorial, not sure what I'm doing yet so I'll surprise you!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Cheep Talk and Short and Sweet
Cardstock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, White, Delicate Dots SAB DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Saffron SAB ribbon, eyelet border punch, dimensionals

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!

No comments: