Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bunco at my house

It's my turn to host bunco at my house for our monthly bunco group. Remember the invitations. If you remember last year this is what I did. This year I didn't do as much but everything is still super cute. I found some plates and napkins at Hobby Lobby, on clearance, so I used those as my theme. They're super colorful plates using lots of bold brights colors.
So this year I made gift boxes and decorated their score cards. Everything coordinates and looks great. I used the box with scallops die and the basket and blooms die--that's where the flower came from. Don't look too close at my desk in the background, it's a disaster. I have about 42 different projects going on in the background, and when I work on different projects I keep them in different plastic boxes to keep all the pieces separate. Not to mention I have scraps and glue everywhere on my desk. Oh well I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's desk looks like this...or am I.....Nope there's gotta be someone else.


Here's a close up of one of the sets.

What's in the box?? What else, chocolate-do you really even need to ask anymore, (smile)!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: