Monday, March 23, 2009

Most Tools

Wow it's already March 23, where does the time go? That means that you only have about a week left to Sale-a-Brate! You can order directly from my website or email me or call me with your order by Friday and I'll give you FREE shipping!! If you order from my website you won't get the free shipping offer, you have to contact me to place your order. Ok on to today's card!
When this stamp set came out in the new catalog I thought it was just too cute and would make really nice guy cards. So with my last order my Mom bought it and let me borrow it. I cut out all the tools, well I used my blender pen to color them first then cut then out. I went through a bunch of tool belts making this card and finally settled on this one. Wouldn't it be cute to have a whole tool belt shaped card....I'll get to work on that.

Here's a close up of the tool belt, it's awfully cute isn't it?!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Totally Tool
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, White
Ink: Chocolate Chip pad and marker, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Going Grey, Brocade Blue, Summer Sun
Accessories: Blender pens, paper snips, dimensionals, 2 way glue, silver brads, chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!!!!

No comments: