Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sesame Street Puppets

Well I made Logan more puppets. I think he actually prefers these to the birds I made a while ago. I saw some cards like this at regionals last weekend and I thought-hey I can make Logan puppets like that and I did!

I used textured cardstock and punches. I don't have much time to get this post done so I'm not listing a supply list, if you're interested in the exact punches used, please email me and I'll let you know.

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

PS I have a ton of new mini catalog stuff that arrived yesterday, so look for that in the next few days! I have never been more excited to get stuff then I was to get this mini catalog stuff. I even expedited the shipping to get it sooner which I NEVER do. So I'll have samples of new stuff starting Saturday!

No comments: