Saturday, March 14, 2009

This card brought to you by the letter K

Well I'm happy to report that I am ready for my stamp a stack today and I finished with time to spare. Yeah! So onto todays card.
The title might seem a little confusing, it's brought to you by the letter K as in Karen! She loaned me her stamp set and some of her DSP to get these cards made so really this card would not exisit if not for Karen! Wow Karen you're turning into a superstar on my blog. You've been mentioned quite a bit in the past week! As I've mentioned before I'm in a bunco group that meets once a month and this month it's my turn to host so here's the invitation that I'm sending to everyone. I made 12 total, so that I could keep one too. This a unique fold for a card...

The top and bottom unfold and in the center there's the party info and I made a pocket in the bottom flap to hold directions to my house. Pretty cool huh! You could also make this card for another occasion and use the pocket to hold a gift card. That would be really cute! The party info and directions are just printed on copy paper off my computer.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Game Night-borrow from Karen-Thanks Karen!!!!
Cardstock: Black, Real Red, Vanilla, Jackpot DSP-also from Karen
Ink:Real Red, Black
Accessories: Glue dots, dimensionals--Are you kidding me that's it, pretty hard to believe!
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: