Friday, March 6, 2009

Top Note Birthday

Hello everyone! Another super quick post today. My in-laws have been in town this week so I haven't had as much time as I normally do to post, so they'll be back to more detailed explanations next week.

I have a cute birthday card for you today, I used the Top Note die for the bigshot and then embossed it with the SU textured plates, I used the little dots.

I really like this layout and will most likely do it again. But next time I think I'll add ribbon somewhere.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets-Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink-Staz-on, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun
Cardstock-Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, White, Hand Drawn DSP from the Level 3 hostess bundle
Accessories-Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Big Shot, Top Note Die, SU Textured Plates
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: