Monday, March 30, 2009

Turtle and Punch class announcement!

Don't you just love punches and making things with them. Well as you know I adore punches and I just love to create with them. LOVE IT!! I am so excited about today card and my big punch announcement! So here goes!

I'm announcing my Passion for Punches 3, 4 AND 5 classes!
Yes, for all you punch lovers out there I’m doing another 3 classes. Those of you that attended Passion for Punches 1 and 2 will NOT want to miss these and you may want to bring a friend or two! This will be a series of 3 classes, attend 1, 2 or attend all 3 your choice. The projects will be AMAZING!! We’ll be making a hippo, elephant, giraffe and skunk and that’s only the first class!!!! These projects are some of the best and cutest projects that I’ve ever offered for a class. You will not want to miss these. I’ll be doing afternoon classes this time. I’m hoping that I can accommodate more people that way. At each class you’ll make 4 projects all featuring a punched animal or item. So here’s the details:
  • Passion for Punches 3-Wild Animals-April 18 1PM-----RSVP by April 13
  • Passion for Punches 4-Pets-May 16 1PM-----RSVP by May 11
  • Passion for Punches 5-TBA-June 20 1PM-----RSVP by June 15

    All classes will be held at St. John's Cathedral, upstairs in the library

  • The classes will be $15, please bring payment to the class OR get the class for free with a $30 order (before tax and shipping) at the class.
  • All punches will be 15% off the day of the classes ONLY, in addition to other specials.
  • There will be gifts and door prizes.
  • Bring a friend who’s never been to one of my workshop or classes and get a FREE gift!

These classes are going to be sooo much fun---I can hardly contain myself, so I know that you’ll have a blast too!
In addition to everything else that I’ve already mentioned if you’re one of the first 5 people to RSVP for ALL of them you’ll get a $10 gift certificate to use at any of the 3 classes.

Still curious about the classes, well here is just a sample of what we'll be making at the classes. Here's the little turtle! Isn't he just adorable, I copied him from another SU demonstrator. Heather, she's fantastic!
So I hope you liked today's sneak peak!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

1 comment:

Sandra Shimizu said...

Hi Ruth, I loved this card!
Thanks for the inspiration!!!
cheers