Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You're On My Mind

Happy Wednesday! I just love these cards! I had to make a couple of Thank You for some pretty great customers so I decided to use the same layout but switch stamp sets make similar but the same cards. Get it?

The first one I used the technique described in this post. For the background on it, I used the circles from A Good Egg stamp set.
I used the Upsy Daisy set for this one, I stamped it twice in 2 different pinks to shadow it a little. Pretty!

Supplies
Stamp Sets-Upsy Daisy, Morning Soft, A Good Egg
Cardstock-Regal Rose, Rose Red, White, Tea Party DSP, Vellum cardstock, Pretty in Pink
Ink-Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Versa Mark, Staz-on pads. Regal Rose, Rose Red, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow markers
Accessories-Heat Tool, Clear EP, dimensionals, regal rose ribbon, corner rounder punch, aqua painter
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!


No comments: