Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Thursday! This week is flying by. Which isn't such a good thing. Tomorrow my upline, downline and sidelines are meeting for an over night shoebox swap, we did it last year and it was so much fun. We stayed up way to late stamping amazing projects. So this year we're doing it again, and would you think that I'm ready--NOOOO. I'm further along then I thought I'd be by Thursday but still have lots to do. I'll get it done, I'll have lots to show you Monday from our swap.
Do you know that Mother's Day is less than a month away. I know! Where is this year going??? I got a box of goodies yesterday from Mr Brown. I think I must have a new driver. My last driver used to honk his horn when he drove up, this guy doesn't, he kind of sneaks up and leaves the box quietly, rings the doorbell and runs, he's gone by the time I get to the door. Maybe he's heard rumors about demonstrators overly anxious to get their new stuff. Who among us has not ran out the door in their socks to meet the UPS guy at his truck for the box. No, really, that's just me huh??
This card is featuring the Walk in the Park DSP from the mini. Isn't it just so pretty. And the pictures hardly do it justice you have to see this in real life to see how pretty it is. Since Mother's Day is sneaking up on us I thought I would make this a Mother's Day card.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: All Holidays
Ink: Cameo Coral
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Walk in the Park DSP, White
Accessories: Eyelet Border punch, corner rounder punch, Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, snail

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: