Thursday, April 9, 2009

Note of Thanks

Wow, after a super busy week, I finally had time to sit down and stamp for more then 10 minutes. Though I did stamp yesterday and the day before. I'm talking 108 cards in 48 hours. Whew, I'm exhasted. But I finally got to sit down and stamp something for me. I got a new box of goodies yesterday. Well most of it's for my punch classes coming up, which there's still time to sign up for by the way! But I did get a few goodies of my own that I can play with.

The 2 stamps that I'm using I got for free with the Get Connected promotion. When you order $40 of products from the mini catalog you get to choose a product on page 208 for free. The two I'm using are Flowers in Silhouette and the Note of Thanks kit. The kit is great you get 4 mini cards with envelopes and 2 stamps that are double mounted and a chocolate chip stampin spot. I made 4 cards, each a different color but the same design. I stamped each envelop to match as well.



Here's a close up of the cards.



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Flowers in Silhouette adn Note of Thanks
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, and White
Ink: Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Certainly Celery, Old Olive ribbon, horizontal slot punch, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: