Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank Ewe!

Well I had my first of 3 punch classes on Saturday, it was so much fun. We made a hippo, elephant, giraffe and skunk. All super cute! There's still time to sign up for the May 16th class, we'll be focusing on pets at that one!
I have a workshop this afternoon at Onate Elementary School. So I just have a really quick card for you today. I still need to finish getting ready!
This card is really nice for those times where you need to make a quick card. It's actually a card front, meaning it doesn't open, it's a 5.5x4.25 card. Where do I write my note then, you're asking? Well.....


Under the Basic Grey cardstock is a hidden mini envelope with a 3x3 piece of cardstock in it for your note! Cute right? Plus this card is great when you don't have a lot to say.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Good Friend
Ink: Staz-on, Going Grey, Pixie Pink marker, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Basic Grey, White, Pixie Pink, Gable Green
Accessories: White Satin ribbon, Blender pens, dimensionals, mini 3x3 envelopes
Well back to workshop prep, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: