Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trendy Trees Purse

Happy Saturday! Well we finally made it to the weekend. Today is my first of three punch class-yeah I'm excited about it, I love doing punch classes, they're always so much fun!
For today I have a really cute purse that I made. This isn't my original pattern or idea and I'm ashamed to say I don't know who's idea this is. I was going through a stack of papers I had printed with ideas on them and found this pattern with no name to credit. So I can't tell you who came up with it. But it's super cute and easy, and I'm glad they did! The purse is really simple for the base of it you need a piece of cardstock that is 3 x 8.5 score at 3.5 and 5. The pocket is 3 x 7 score at .5, 2, 5 and 6.5 then along the bottom at .5. Cut off the corners of the pocket, by that I mean cut along your .5 score line on the bottom to the 2 inch score line and on the other side to the 5 inch score line. Does that make sense? Then it goes together really quick and easy.


I used a little velcro to keep mine closed. It didn't want to stay closed and I wanted it to stay closed. This picture would have been a lot cuter if I had some yummy treats in it huh? But now brace yourself, I'm out of ghirardelli chocolates-----AHHHHHH-the horror!!!
BUT this pocket may be too big for the ghirardelli squares. A cello bag with some cookies might be cute though.
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, White, Pacific Point, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, brads, sticky strip, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, dimensionals, crop a dial, velcro
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: