Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baroque Thanks

I want this stamp set so bad. I just love the swirls and it's just so pretty. I borrowed this set from my upline. Every time I borrow a stamp set, I end up liking it so much that I buy it. And now I really want this one. So what's a girl to do. Oh well, onto the wish list it goes.

I made 50 of these cards for one of the nursery workers at church who's getting married this summer. She wanted some simple 'Thank you' cards. I really like how they turned out. They're just so simple and classic. Very nice! I used glossy cardstock and it really makes a big difference. The first one I made I used the Whisper White Cardstock and it was nice but with the glossy cardstock it really makes the card.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets-Baroque Motifs, Fresh Cuts
Ink-Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock-Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Vanilla, glossy White
Accessories-Celery ribbon, dimensionals

Have a great Mother's Day!
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: