Monday, May 25, 2009

Faux Leather Handbag

Happy Memorial Day!

I have seen this Faux Leather Technique for a while and finally had a chance to use it! I found a great tutorial on it here. The tutorial is by Jackie Topa, she's so talented! I've had this purse pattern in my pattern files, I've been waiting for the right time to use it. I've had it so long I'm not even sure I know where I got it from. I would like to say the SU demo website but I'm really unsure, I've had it so long. So I'm not sure where to direct you to find it. I'm sorry.
So I traced and cut out my pattern on black cardstock, did the faux leather thing and finished my bag with some hardware.


It's a little hard to tell the faux leather in the photos but in person it's quite stunning. I encourage you to try it if you haven't already!




Supplies:
Cardstock: Black
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Heat Tool, Clear EP, Bone Folder, paper snips, Black ribbon, Crop a dial, Hooray Designer Hardware
Thanks for looking, Have a great day, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!



1 comment:

Mary said...

This is soooooooo cute. TFS