Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day-Logan Style

Father's day is just around the corner, hard to believe the year has gone by so fast. It's gonna be Christmas before you know it! Logan wanted to make a dinosaur card for his Daddy for Father's Day so that's what we spent the morning doing yesterday. I got the punched idea from Heather's website. I've sent you there earlier this week and I've said it before but she's A-MA-ZING!
Here's Logan with his fun punched dinosaur. We were supposed to make it Monday but didn't have time and then on Tuesday Logan told Dan that we were going to make him a dinosaur card-to which I said "Shhhh it's supposed to be a surprise" So when we finally got around to doing it I decided that since Dan already knows he's getting a dinosaur card, we'll jazz it up with a fancy fold that will be super cute! So that's what we did, fortunately for me I had a bunch of these already scored so I just pulled it out and assembled it. Voila! I think I'll do a tutorial on it next week so you can see how it's made instead of posting instructions now. So check back on Tuesday!
Here's a closer shot of the card. The squiggles on the side is Logan's special note to Dan. Cute huh!?!!?
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: All Holidays
Cardstock: Vanilla, Black, Handsome Hunter, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Large oval, Word Window, 5 Petal Flower, 1/4 circle, and Small Oval punches, dimensionals, sponge daubers, sticky strip
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: