Friday, June 26, 2009

Lots of new stuff and a RAK

I have more new stuff to share with your today!! Last night was our demonstrator meeting. I had a blast and I did a 3 minute demo and this is what I did. I saw this tutorial from Carmen, and I know that a bunch of demonstrator in our group own this die and that they might find it helpful. For those that have been following my blog for a while know that I love to put Ghirardelli Chocolate (GC) in boxes, and I LOVE that the matchbox die fits 2 GC squares perfectly! But with this *new* matchbox you can fit 4!!!!!! AHHH I was so excited!


So I showed everyone how to enlarge your matchbox die, which I think is brilliant!!! The stamp set I used here is the new Wings of Friendship hostess set. And that's our new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, isn't it yummy! Those are some of the new colors too, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. Check out that Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon!!!

See, 4 chocolates perfectly!


Here's a normal sized Matchbox with the extended one. Cute Huh!

Now onto my RAK, for those that don't know a RAK is a Random Act of Kindness. I sent another demonstrator, Emily, an old catalog that I didn't need and she had lost hers in a move and she sent me back this great notepad! Isn't it adorable I love it!
The notepad uses another one of the new hostess sets, Asian Artisty, and some more new In Colors. Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede.
Isn't it great! Thanks Emily!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: