Thursday, June 25, 2009

My swap

We have our demonstrator meeting tonight. Here's my swap. I know that it seems like this is the only new set I got, it's not really it's just my favorite! I will make samples with the other sets soon! I just love this one so much. Our swap theme is anything new. So new papers, stamps, ribbon. I can't wait to see what great swaps I'll get. I'll post them on Saturday for you. Can you believe we're down to the final days of the catalog. We have less than a week now!! Make sure you check my blog on July 1 for a special new catalog post!! Check in the days between then too, I'll still have cool projects. :)

I love this card and I particularly love the ribbon on it. Isn't it such a cool way to do it. I saw it on Rose's blog and thought it was so cute and eye catching. So I tried it too. In person it's just so cool, and I can't wait to try it with our new polka dot ribbon, that would be awesome!!! It's easy to do too. Get a strip of sticky strip and lay it on the card and then start laying the ribbon on top of it making sure to ruffle it as you go.


Of course I added some Dazzling Diamonds on there for some extra sparkle!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant, White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant ribbon, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle and 1 1/4 Circle punches, dimensionals, sticky strip, 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great ribbon technique! TFS! Blessings to you!