Monday, June 15, 2009

Play Ball!

I don't do many scrapbook pages. Mostly because probably like a lot of you I find scrapbooking to be a huge task. And never have enough time set aside for it. I would love to get caught up on my scrapbooking and perhaps this is the start of it.
A few weeks ago we went to an Albuquerque Isotopes Game and Orbit the mascot for the team signed Logan's ticket. It was the highlight of the game for him and we got such a cute picture from it that I decided it had to be scrapbooked and framed. So finally I got around to it.
The ball and bat are made with punches. The ball is cased from Heather's website. She's amazing!!! The bat is a scrap of chocolate chip cardstock with the word window punched out of the side at an angle to make the bottom curve.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Brushed Silver, Summer Sun, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/4 circle punch, word window circle punch, dimensionals, big shot, go go boots dies, black grosgrain ribbon, Real Red striped ribbon
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: