Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunflower Birthday

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. It has been so hot here so we spent most of the weekend inside. I have a busy busy week coming up. We have our demonstrator meeting on Thursday so I need to get a swap and my three minute demo done. It's also my last full week before convention. Which means I gotta get to the bank, gotta get to the library make sure Logan and his Dad have plenty of bedtime stories, and so much more and that's just the non SU stuff. To prepare for convention itself I need to finish my shoebox swap and gifts and more more more. I remember when I registered for convention I was like, "I have so much time to get stuff done" Now I'm quickly running out of time.Well it will all get done, one way or another. For today's card I have a simple birthday card. This card I sent to another one of my sidelines. Kim (or Kim 2, we have 2 Kim's in our group). Today is her birthday, Happy Birthday Kim!!! I hope she got this card in time, otherwise it will be a belated birthday wish!

I watercolored the image with blender pens and markers. Isn't it great that our In Colors come in markers!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: A Flower For All Seasons
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, White
Ink: Staz on and Going Grey pads, Dusty Durango, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Close to Cocoa markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Textured plates, Blender pens, Chit Chat rubons, Scallop Border punch, dimensionals

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: