Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Convention Shoebox Swap

Today is registration day at Convention and also Momento Mall time! That's where demonstrators can buy special demo only SU stuff. I love Momento Mall! Tonight is our shoebox swap. We'll be at the Radisson swapping and having a great time. Here's the card that I brought for the swap. It's a 3x6 card and of course we're going to use the Greenhouse Garden set! Isn't that DSP so pretty it's from the Cottage Wall DSP pack. So pretty. The flower has crystal effects on it, not very much so it won't take too long to dry. I really like this card. I think it's so pretty. I hope everyone else likes it too!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Greenhouse Garden, Kind and Caring Thoughts
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyest, Old Olive, White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Crystal Effects, White ribbon, dimensionals, Scallop Border Punch

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: