Friday, August 21, 2009

Dies to Die For

I've been waiting to show these cards to you, not sure why I've been waiting, short on time I suppose, but boy are they darn cute. These are the bears in the latest fashions. I made a bear at convention. They had tables with big shots and dies set up to play with but OH MY GOODNESS playing with them at home is soooooo much fun. I just love love love these bears. I know what you thinking "Come on Ruth, tell us how you really feel" But seriously they're just so stinkin cute, I don't think I ever need to buy anything else--ok that's just crazy talk!!! But when you see these guys you'll love them too. So I won't make you wait any more. Here they are.

Little boy bear....
This fall he is sporting jeans, tee shirt and hat all made with big shot dies. His shoe laces are linen thread. Super cute. I actually mailed this card to my nephew Andrew who broke his leg about a week ago. I'm sure he loved it!


Here's our little girl bear, who looks a lot like my SU build a bear Emma...
Ok, she's just way too cute. She's wearing black flats, with a black leather jacket. Her skirt and blouse are flying off shelfs after seeing her on the runway on don't forget her matching purse. She never leaves home without it!
In addition to these super cute dies, there are also holiday one (Halloween and Christmas) I don't have those YET! When I do, I'll make sure to show you. I can't wait to go play dress up with these bears some more.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Black, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP, So Saffron, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, 2 way glue, Brilliant Blue brads, Rhinestone brads, dimensionals, Stampin' Up! Bear die, Beary Essentials die, Beary Boy and Beary Girl dies
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: