Thursday, August 20, 2009

Off to School

Tuesday was Logan's first day of pre-school, and tomorrow he'll be 3 years old! I just can't believe it! We've been talking about his school for weeks and kept hoping for a smooth transition from all his time with Mommy alone to sharing 2 teachers with 11 other kids. But he loves to play with other kids and I'm happy to say that the transition went well. He's only going twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, for half days, 9-12:30. I BEARly have time to stamp while he's gone---hee hee, sorry I couldn't resist the play on words there!
For his first day of school on Tuesday I made him this cute little 3x3 notecard. I put it in his lunchbox and he found it when they all sat down for lunch. I decided to go super simple on this card. It's a small card to begin with and there's not alot of room for accessories. Though I did use dimensionals-seriously can I make a card without them-I don't think so!
These little bears are so much fun to watercolor and I'm just loving them! I even decorated his envelope too!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, White, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Staz on, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy, Basic Gray
Accessories: Blender pen, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: