Thursday, August 6, 2009

So Thankful!

I have a really pretty card today, not sure why the colors in the picture came out so horrible. the card is really pretty in person. I actually made this card a long time ago, in July right after I got this stamp set. And I mailed it to Angie from Chic' n Scratch. But I do love this card, and I love that stamp set.



It's a little hard to tell in the picture but I stamped the En Francais background in So Saffron on the So Saffron cardstock. I love how the flowers are flowing all over the card. That DSP is from the Cottage Garden DSP. There are so many pretty patterns in that pack, I can't wait to use more of it!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: En Francais, Greenhouse Garden
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, White, So Saffron, Cottage Garden DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimensionals, Chit Chat Rub ons
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: