Monday, September 21, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?!

Some football bears that is! How cute are they!? I saw these little football bears on Rose's blog and I just had to make some of my own for the football lovers in my life. My bears have gone pro and they're celebrating the Bronco's 50th anniversary. I printed out the football and the Broncos Logo on White cardstock then cut them out. They're just so cute aren't they!?! I just love these bears and what you can do with them.

Here's a close up of the bear.



What a nice way to kick off the football season.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Only Orange, Bashful Blue, Glorious Green, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Black, White
Accessories: Big Shot, Build a Bear dies, dimensionals, linen thread
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

No comments: