Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

On Thursday night a few demonstrators came over to my house to play with my new build a bear dies. I think I may be the only one in our group to have all the dies. So they came over to cut samples for workshops and classes. I made artichoke dip and raspberry bars and lemon tartlets. They were all yummy! And we had alot of fun cutting our bears out. I was a little worried my Christmas and Halloween dies wouldn't get here in time but there they were on my doorstep Thursday afternoon, just in time for Thursday night! Thanks to Corrina, Angela and Amber for coming! PS Jennifer, you're welcome any time you want to come play! (Jennifer wanted to come but she has an adorable little baby (2 months I think), so she couldn't come, Easton has a messy little accident right before she was going to come and so he got a bath and went to bed. But anyway here we are cutting our bear. Amber made the cutest little boy and girl bear and Angela and Corrina made Halloween and Santa bears.



Anyway, back to my birthday, which is today. I am the ripe old age of 28 today! But on Thursday I got a great birthday gift. Along with my new Christmas and Halloween Build a Bear dies I also got all of this........

YAY!!! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to ME! I got 9 new stamp sets, 3 new dies, tons of cardstock--(though most of that will go to our Christmas cards this year--I always plan them in August, order for them in September and start making them in September and October, then by November they're ready to go, though it's usually December before they get mailed). Anyway, I'm really off topic now. Ok, I also got, 3 packages of sponges-I'll show you what I'm doing with those later. And I got ribbon and brads and wood sheets and oh so many new toys. When am I ever going to play with them? I'm hoping to get in a ton of stamping today so hopefully I'll have tons to show you next week!


I don't have a project for you today, just a peak at all my new toys. I'll be back Monday with some samples though!
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: