Saturday, September 12, 2009

Love those Flowers

Geez did this week fly by or what? I have workshop today, which I'm so excited for so I'll make today's post short and sweet.
As a demonstrator we get to preorder some hostess sets right before the new catalog is released. It's normally the level 2 and level 3 sets and every year when the catalog comes out I end up loving all the level 1 sets the most, and never really use my level 2 and 3 that I preordered. As is the case this year. And I do enjoy the level 2 and 3 sets but I love, love, love the level 1's and I'm so glad that they put the best sets in the level 1, because if you host a workshop you'll at least get 1 level one stamp set (usually my hostesses get more, but you'll at least get 1). This card is from one of the level 1 sets, Country Morning.

It was so easy to watercolor and very easy to make the card. I came together in literally just a few minutes.
I just used blender pens and ink pads to color it. I can't wait to use the little chick hatching stamp. I just have to think of the right project.....
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Country Morning, Wings of Friendship, En Francais BG
Cardstock: Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, White
Ink: Going Gray, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, More Mustard pads and Lavender Lace and Lovely Lilac markers
Accessories: White ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals, blender pen
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: