Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pretty Peacock and a sale

Every year Stampin' Up! designs and designates one stamp set for the Ronald McDonald House. And $2 of every stamp set sold goes to the RMH. So it's a great cause and you get a new stamp set. SU has donated nearly $800,000. This years stamp set is Very Thankful for only $14.95.

Now I'll be honest, I haven't loved the past couple years stamp sets. I got them because it was a great cause but never really used them. BUT this year I love the stamp set. It's so cute and there is something for everyone. So it's a very versatile stamp set. So why am I sharing all this, well it's the stamp set I used for today's card.




Isn't it pretty. I used my Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence and Old Olive markers to color the stamp. Then I stamped it and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the tail. LOVE IT! Really easy card, but so pretty!


But since the stamp set is for such a great cause, from now until the end of the month, that's almost 3 weeks, if you purchase $30 (before tax and shipping) in product from me you can get this stamp set for 20% off!!!! That makes it only $11.95!!! AND SU will still donate $2 to the RMH even though YOU'RE saving!
This offer is only good through me and you have to order via email or phone. Online orders will not take your 20% off. So don't wait order today!


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Very Thankful
Cardstock: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers
Accessories: Paper piercer and pad, Eyelet border punch, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: