Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seasons Greetings in Melon Mambo

So yesterday I showed you what might have been my swap had this card not come along. And I mentioned yesterday how much I love these colors together. The original idea for this card and color combo came from Rose's Blog. Isn't her blog great! She has such great ideas and it's the second time I've sent you to her blog this week. I really love this card though. With the Petal a Plenty embossing folder for the snow and the trees are so pretty from the hostess set in the mini catalog!

Now if I were to jazz it up a little I would have probably added some glitter to the trees but I really didn't want to take away from the patterns that are already in there! It's hard to see on the picture but there are snowflakes stamped in Blush Blossom on the Blush Blossom cardstock.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Four the Holidays, Patterned Pines, Serene Snowflakes
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Big Shot, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, paper snips, dimensionals, White Taffeta Ribbon

Tomorrow I'll show you the two 3 minute demos that I'm going to show tonight--YEP I have 2 demos tonight. I'm very excited!

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hi Ruth! Thanks for the mention ;) Great card! {wink, wink} I was checking out your blog and I love the flowers you made with the flower folds! So pretty! Have a great day!