Friday, September 11, 2009

Snowflakes Falling

Not yet! Not here, thank goodness! But they are falling on my card. When I was stamping last weekend and trying to come up with my cards for my Christmas card stamp a stack this was one of the cards I made. It didn't make the cut though. It's still a great card, copied almost exactly from the mini catalog.

I love those colors for Christmas cards, they're just so festive, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Certainly Celery. Though I think Old Olive and Certainly Celery go with just about everything.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Patterned Pines, All Holidays
Cardstock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, White
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brads, dimensionals, 1 1/4 circle punch



So do you want some details on my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack? Well here it is. I've already had a bunch of RSVP's so spots are going quickly. This class always sells out. I think this is my 4th year doing it and every year I get more and more people coming! I have no doubt that spots will be gone way before the Oct 17 deadline.
  • October 24, 10 AM
  • You'll make 20 cards with envelopes. 5 each of 4 different designs.
  • $20-only $1 a card
  • Get a free gift for coming
  • Door prizes
  • RSVP by October 17 (unless class fills up before then)

So what cards will you be making? Well here they are, or at least a sneak peak of them! They are all so fantastic though, you don't want to miss it!


Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: