Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthdays....Always

I didn't get a chance to stamp a single thing yesterday. We decided to brave the cold early morning and head to the Balloon Fiesta yesterday. We were up by 5AM and had left the house by 5:30, after getting on the park and ride bus we arrived at the park a little after 6:30. Man that was early and it was so cold! Logan had a blast and I'll share some pictures of our Balloon Fiesta Fun next week. We're going again tonight for the glow, at least it won't be as cold :) Then we went grocery shopping and by the time we got home it was lunch time and I still had to clean the house and get ready for a Party Lite party that I was hosting. Logan and Dan both had naps in the afternoon, but no nap and no time to stamp for me. But the party was fun so it was all worth it. I'll be sleeping in today though :)

So since I didn't get a chance to stamp I decided to dig deep into my files and show you a card I mailed to SU for a contest. SU has monthly contests for demonstrators and I try to enter every month. It's a lot of fun and they're always fun themes. This one was mailed earlier this year.

I stamped the bird in Pink Passion craft ink then embossed it with Clear EP, then I masked it and stamped and embossed the heart in white EP.

It's very bright and very girly but you could always change the colors and use if for a guy.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Upsy Daisy, Always
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Passion Craft Ink, Versa Mark
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Heat Tool, Clear and White EP, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend! See you Monday!

No comments: